Benefits of using Dry Ice Blasting
- Dry ice blasting (or CO2 blasting) is a fast, easy and cost-effective cleaning technology that uses dry ice pellets (solid CO2) propelled at supersonic speeds to clean surfaces without damaging equipment or creating secondary waste.
- The technology provides a powerful industrial equipment cleaning solution for a variety of applications ranging from heavy slag removal to delicate semiconductor and circuit board cleaning.
- Dry ice blasting is a dry, non-abrasive cleaning process that is environmentally-friendly and saves precious downtime and additional labor costs.
- Cleaning with dry ice does not require equipment disassembly or teardown which saves on expensive downtime; and you do not need to move your equipment prior to cleaning, which expedites cleaning time and prevents potential damage from occurring.
Dry ice blasting can be utilized in many different types of industries. The unique properties of dry ice make it an ideal cleaning solution in many commercial and manufacturing settings.
- Power Generation
- Food processing -Food Standards Agency documented the process to effectively decontaminate surfaces of Salmonella enteritidis, E. coli, and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Remediation - mold, smoke, fire and water damage
- Historical Preservation
- Oil and gas industry
Dry ice replaces conventional cleaning methods that rely on manual scrubbing and the use of chemical cleaning agents and solvents. It also eliminates employee exposure to the dangerous effects of harmful cleaning agents and solvents.
Even if you do not see your industry listed, call us at 770.428.7493 or email email@example.com. We'll tell you if we can service your facility with our professional dry ice blasting services. Additionally, we offer a wide variety of other abrasive and non-abrasive blasting techniques to fit most applications!
Dry Ice Blasting is Clean, Safe and Environmentally Friendly!
Our dry ice blasting equipment and services have a variety of attributes that make this cleaning method so attractive to a number of industries, including:
- Approved cleaning medium by the EPA, USDA & FDA
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Inhibits mold and bacteria growth
- Effectively used in AIB and GFSI inspected/certified facilities
- Safe to use with food processing equipment
- Does not release harmful gases into the atmosphere
- Does not generate secondary waste
- Reduces or eliminates exposure to (and corporate liability from) the use of dangerous chemical cleaning agents and solvents
Ready to find out more?
Request a comprehensive quote today