Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta offers a turnkey solution to your HRSG cleaning!
Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta specializes in:
- HRSG Cleaning
- SCR Catalyst Cleaning
- CO Catalyst Cleaning and Ammonia Injection Grid Cleaning
The requirements of the plant are our main concern.
- Before we begin we will re-assess the need to add more manpower or machines to get the job done correctly and on time.
- Once the requirements of the plant are fulfilled we can commence cleaning your units.
Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta is aware that your project is highly time sensitive. Every Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta employee is aware that we are working on a revenue producing piece of equipment and that time is of the essence. We strive to do the best work in the shortest amount of time required to do the job safely.
When our team is finished with a HRSG cleaning, our goal is simple…It is to satisfy the customer, help them to increase their bottom line and allow them to see, firsthand, their ROI.
Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta Technology
What sets us apart from other HRSG dry ice blasting companies is our equipment. Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta is committed to using the most advanced dry ice blasting units on the market today!
We use leading research, the latest technology available and state-of-the-art dry ice blasting equipment.
- Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta utilizes a single hose system in comparison to an older double hose system. The single hose system propels the ice at 900 fps. which makes for the most powerful and most efficient ice blasting machine around.
- A single hose system is not limited by hose length. With a dual hose system the further you are away from the unit, your production slows because the volume of ice coming out the nozzle is severely compromised.
- We also have a wide array of custom nozzles to work with. This enables us to get better cleaning results by being able to pinpoint specific areas and angles to be cleaned.
With better technology, you see better results, which is better for the environment!
Dry Ice Blasting and HRSG Cleaning
- The goal of a proper HRSG cleaning is to decrease the backpressure and increase heat transfer.
- Utilizing high pressure to better clean the fin tubes.
- 350 PSI at 1300 CFM compressor exclusively.
- Proper planning to ensure each tube lane is addressed.
- Time management affording our team the proper time to perform the job.
- Before and after pictures along with borescope inspection after cleaning to ensure nothing has been missed.
Dry Ice Blasting and Tube Lane Manipulation
Dry Ice Blasting of Atlanta uses a custom deep cleaning nozzle. It is the only nozzle that puts dry ice on the backside of the tube bundles.
- Tube lane manipulation is used to gain further access to the deepest parts of the tube bundles. In order to do this, our custom nozzle assembly is inserted to blow high-velocity air to ensure cleaning of each tube in the open lane, is accomplished.
- After each lane is cleaned and inspected we move to the next opened lane and repeat the process.